Skip to main content

How God gave me prophetic anointing like Pastor Adeboye — Pastor Ojo




 Recently I have been listening to this man of God whom i believe he is just coming up with explosives healing and prophetic grace on him. I stumbled on him on YouTube and I have been his ardent follower. The reason is not Farfetch.


Firstly, I considered him an apostolic and revelational teacher of the word. The simplicity of his presentations is revolutionary. You can't be bored listening to him. The passion in which he presents his convinctions is legendary.


Secondly, his prophetic utterances are phenomenon. It's not only the accuracy of those utterances that baffled me but the way of his operations.


I am privileged to have listened to many old and young ministers of the Gospel for the past three decades nationally and internationally but none that I know of that operates exactly like Pastor Adeboye of RCCG

I mean none. But now I have been privileged to found one and when you listen to his messages you will agree with me absolutely. While preaching like Pastor Adeboye intermittently he would just pause and says thank you Daddy , God said some is here God asked me to tell you "that you will beginning to hit your targets at the right time. I can go on and on but you will soon find out your- self.


Thirdly, he flows in healings very simply. It's very amazing how God has blessed the body of Christ with another man with the kind of spirit on Pastor Adeboye of RCCG.


Like Pastor Adeboye, intermittently, he announces healings as God speaks to him, no struggling or jumping ups and downs of any kind.


While preaching, he would just say thank you daddy and begin to announce the healings as God revealed them to him.

At first I was tempted to say what an imitation, but Testimonies are following his utterances. I mean awesome Testimonies and it is only a fool that doubt the prof.


When you study church history you will realize that mantle do passed from one man of God to another. For example healing, prophetic and faith mantle on Smith Wigglesworth came on Kenneth Hagin. Healing and Holy ghost mantle on Kathryn Kuhlman came on Benny Hinn. Pastor WF Kumuyi shared a story on how impartation from Morris Cerullo came on him in the 80s.


Pastor Blessing Ojo


Likewise PASTOR BLESSING OLASUNKANMI OJO Shared how prophetic mantle came on him in one of his messages. Hear from him. I was led for the first time to fast for seven days and nights and on the last day of the fast God sent an angel to me that my life will never remain the same again and God has been faithful to this covenant. Then, I was encouraged with new moves of the Spirit I was seeing in my ministry, and I decided to go into another seven days and nights fasting and prayer for the second time with hope that God will visit me on the last day. Amazingly, on the first day while I was resting before my vigil I just saw Pastor Adeboye came to me in my dream. I kneeled down before him then he laid his right hand on me and issue a decree into my life and turned to go but while he was going I was following him and he turned to me again and said am going ahead of you and you are coming behind me and I woke up.

I was happy and continued my fasting but something incredible happened when I got to church the following Sunday. While I was doing Sunday school review I heard the voice of God said to me that someone is here with pain in his spine and God said you are healed now. And people shouted amen. then again God said there's a man here who's impotent God said you are healed. Though nobody looked like it but I was surprised when two of them came for testimony. This was how a major PROPHETIC IMPARTATION came on me though I didn't know it then.


I believe he is a son in the ministry to Bishop Francis Wale Oke.

I watched these clips on YouTube Healing and miracles testimonies by Pastor Blessing Ojo Part1&2. I saw how he gives simple prophecies and how miracles followed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDP’s Prince Adewole Adebayo Promises Human Rights Reform

T he Social democratic party (SDP) has promised to strengthen Nigeria’s human rights institutions and ensure institutional support for human rights and educate citizens more on the fundamentals of human right.  The party’s presidential candidate, Prince Adewole Adebayo said these during the Presidential Town Hall on Human Rights And The 2023 Elections which held on Saturday 10th December, in commemoration of the 2022 International Human Rights day. The town hall was organized by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in collaboration with the United Nations Nigeria. The commission invited presidential candidates to make presentations on how they intend to protect and fulfill the human rights of Nigerians should they be elected. Prince Adebayo said his party will bring in a new crop of leadership that recognize human rights, and provide what the citizens need to uphold their dignity, which is what human rights demand. He said, “Chapter 2 of the constitution says that there's a

Kogi poll: Lawyers, activists uncover SDP, Ajaka's alleged plan to file petition through backdoor, backdate it, as 21 days window closes

  . Call on Tribunal to fish out members allegedly contracted to execute plan . Vow to challenge any move contrary to law with 'incontrovertible facts' Lawyers and Activists from Kogi State have raised the alarm over what they described as a clandestine move by the Social Democratic Party and its Governorship candidate to file their petition against the outcome of the November 11 election through the backdoor and backdate same to circumvent the provisions of the Electoral Act. The lawyers, under the aegis of the United Front for Democracy, raised the alarm following the closure of the window allowed for the filing of electoral petition with all allegations and petition relating to the petition front-loaded, in line with Section 134 of the Electoral Act. They spoke at a press conference in Lokoja, on Monday.  Convener, United Front for Democracy, Barr. Yetunde Olubunmi Shaibu, who spoke on behalf of the activists, said they had credible intelligence that the SDP candidate had ye

Adebayo promises to clear N77trn Nigeria debts

 Presidential Candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Prince Adewole Adebayo said Nigerians should not be worried about the evidence of failure by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration that hired an unimaginative team to head the Central Bank of Nigeria and create debts instead of managing the economy. According to report in the Tribune he does not see liability in Nigeria as he prepares to activate the various assets of the nation to turn around the grim situation to one, of international envy.  He said that conversion of the land assets to various agricultural production would also harvest more taxable revenue to boost and address critical needs of the economy. His words I knew these problems before I declared to run. In fact if these problems were not there, I would not have taken interest to run. “When you have a debt profile that is put at N77 trillion, you are looking at the death side, what about the asset side?  “I mean everything, all other things, solid minera